B. Tech.(Computer Science) with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in Association with IBM
“Bridging the gap in education, skill, and employment through Cloud Computing & Virtualization in collaboration with IBM”
“Top Engineering College of Madhya Pradesh ,Who provide Learning to launch through Cloud Computing & Virtualization in Collaboration with IBM.”
This 4 Year B-Tech. (Computer Science) program with the specialization in cloud computing & virtualization will help students understand cloud computing and virtualization technologies. Cloud computing is very much a work in progress at this time and so while the course comprehensively covers the basic technologies involved, the history of the cloud and its roots in services oriented Architecture and Utility Computing, it has ample scope to take in the fast changing models that are thrown out by cloud computing. Students of this program will also benefit from the several practical credits that provide hands- on capabilities on the various aspects of cloud.
The B-Tech program in computer science with specialization in cloud computing & virtualization prepares you for an exciting career in the following areas:
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Cloud System Administrator
- Cloud Security Specialist
- Cloud Application Development/ Maintenance/ Testing
- Migration and Modernization Specialists
- Cloud Project Management
Cloud computing is the next “big thing.” Cloud computing is the storing and accessing of data and programs through the internet, rather than through physical means such as hard drives. Basically, the cloud is just a fancy term for services accessed over the internet. Forbes Magazine stated that, “55% of enterprises predict cloud computing will enable new business models in three years.” With that being said, it is expected that a large amount of enterprises will be making moderate-to-heavy cloud investments in the near future as they transition into full reliance on cloud technologies. Many are depending on the cloud to launch new business models, help streamline their supply chains, and provide applications and platforms to better manage and analyze data.
An Oxford Economics and SAP study of cloud computing generated key points that were found by comparing a recent survey to one conducted a few years ago. Forbes Magazine shared these points, some of which include:
- Top-line growth, collaboration among employees, and supply chain are the three areas enterprises expect cloud computing to impact most in three years.
- Developing new products and services, new lines of business and entering new markets are three key areas in which cloud computing is transforming enterprises.
- 58% of enterprises predict their use of cloud computing will increase top-line revenue growth in three years.
- 67% of enterprises say that marketing, purchasing, and supply chain are somewhat and mostly cloud-based as of today.
47% of MARKETING departments will have 60% or more of their applications on a cloud platform in two years. When asked which value added reseller (VAR) is most likely to win their enterprises’ business for a significant hosting projects, the majority said IBM (18%) followed by Microsoft (11%), Amazon (8%) and Dell (7%).
Cloud computing is a tremendous innovation in the digital landscape that has changed the way IT solutions are delivered and how end-users put them to use. The cloud computing space is growing and will continue to do so.
It is no question that as the cloud market continues to expand in India, so will the number of job prospects. It is estimated this year alone cloud computing will create over 2 million jobs. It is believed that players like TCS, Infosys, HCL and Tech Mahindra will bid for cloud computing service providers rather than developing solutions through their in-house research, as it requires huge funding. The competition among Indian service providers will have a telling effect on the pricing of solutions. In short, the scope for cloud computing and its successful applications in Indian companies are bound to go up.
- IT Infrastructure Landscape Overview
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Container Orchestration & Infrastructure Automation
- Security in Cloud
- Managing the Cloud
- Cloud Performance Tuning