IBM-Innovation Centre for Education, PU
People’s University (PU) collaborate with IBM‘s Software Group to roll out B. Tech (Computer Science) degree programs that can be jointly developed, marketed and certified to make sure the students have the best from the both the worlds of Academia and Industry.
Some of the benefits of the Program in brief are:
- Innovative curriculum jointly developed with IBM on various industry specializations, based on the skills requirements of various organizations across the world including Banks, Computer Services, Education, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and other industries.
- Learn from Industry Faculty from IBM who will teach using live industry cases
- Use IBM software tools for training as part of the program (for education purposes)
- Courseware – books and material for each student
- Professional certification by IBM
- Improve your prospects for a global career with the best companies
In a world, where there is growing demand for skilled IT professionals, the key to transforming today’s students into tomorrow’s working professionals is to develop industry capabilities right from foundation level. To this effect, the Career Education Program of IBM (under Software Group) has caused revolutionary changes in academia, rapidly building industry-relevant software capabilities that organizations need today and tomorrow.
The program is a holistic, comprehensive one with customized offerings for Engineering and Business Schools, students and faculty members; ensuring the right results & benefits by collaborating at various levels, be it curriculum support, software foundation skills, capability building or experiential learning through Live Projects.